lundi 9 janvier 2012

In my grand-mother's house

Tenue d'hier que je n'aime pas tant que ça. Peut-être le débardeur je ne sais pas.
Look of yesterday I do not like so much. Maybe the top, I don't know.

Petite photo en plus avec ma maman et ma petite soeur :)
Little pictures in plus with my mom and ma little sister :)




 Lovely Mom 

Lil' sister 

8 commentaires:

The Fashion Diaries a dit…

I like so much your pants and your heels!:) lovely photos with your family! ahah it was funny to know that you weren't a dancer!! :) thanks for visiting my blog, would you like to follow each other?xoxo

The Fashion Diaries a dit…

I follow you too! :) xoxo

Angela a dit…

J'adore ton pantalon! Bisous:)
Angela
http://doigt.net

Gaby de Modacapital a dit…

Beautiful pics with your family :)!!
you look great, love yor pants!
Kisses!

Jo - Lost in the Haze a dit…

Ohh, I love love love your sweater! <3 and those shoes are truly a dream!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Malin Aldhagen a dit…

Love your blog!
would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

/Malin @
http://fashionfied.tk

LINDA a dit…

Magnifique photos!
xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

Myriam a dit…

J'adore tes chaussures ! :)